Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm sorry, this is going to be a rather emo post. And it shall be the last one.

It is the first combined practice after you left. It is also the first time I didnt have to msg to ask you whether you are coming for practice anot. HanHan wasnt free to come down for practice and you wasnt there too. I'm really not used to going practice without either one of you. When laoshi was going through the songs, I just could not play it out. I was really afraid that I would play the wrong notes on the wrong beat. When Mr Lee stress me on different scores, I didnt know who I can turn to.

For the past few days, I have learnt to put down and move on with everything that I need to do. But after I heard things from all the people around me, I begin to miss you once again. I really hope you are doing well on the other side.

Common Test is going to begin next week and I have only started some of my revision. I hope I can make it through this common test. There is going to be job training for the Sentosa job tomorrow. I hope it wont be a boring one. I'm in need of cash.

P/S : I miss Girlfriends.

No comments: