Sunday, June 15, 2008

Goodbye my friend.

On 14 June 2008, I lost a great buddy. He has been a great senior, encourager, "72" kaki and cello partner.

He is there to share my burden as a Sectional Leader when the batch of Set B came into NYPCO. Knowing that I have night class on every Monday, he always head down to the Set B sectional practice on my behalf to check on their progress. Whenever I need help on checking cello or bass, he would not have any problems stopping him to come down and help me with stock takes.

When piles and piles of projects are stacking on me, making me feel really breathless and just want to stop doing everything and just leave it there to die. He would share with me his experience on being a nurse but having to do things like what a business student have to do. I would feel more relief and move on doing my projects.

He is always the pillar I would tend to lean on when we are having CO practices in NYPCO/EVCO. Whenever I have problems playing any parts of the song, he would explain to me all the beat and play for me to hear once. There to count the beat together with me when we have rest in one song. When I have no strength to tune the instrument, he would always help me to tune it.


Beautiful Sunday 2007.

NYPCO Spring Cleaning.

Till now, I still cant quite accept the fact that you would be gone from all of us forever. I was totally stunned when I heard the news that you left us. The very last time I saw you was on Friday when you visited me at the IT Fair with Gen.

I would miss all the fun we had during CO practices, when you explain to me the different beat in the scores, you sharing your experience with me of being a nurse, showing me funny videos you found on the web, there to encourage me when project attacks and reading your blog post.


RIP Rui Xiang.

No comments: