Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Leap Years. (I finally caught it after so long.)
It's another nice show I've watch this year other than PS, I love you. The story line of this movie is rather touching and it made me dropped my tears in front of my boyfriend. Haha. In the cinema, there's are a number of people sitting in front of me and the way the cry when the movie is coming to an end really make me feel like laughing out loud. They are crying like there's no tomorrow.

Some phrase i quoted from the movie(but i forgot who quoted them) :
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life.

2 of my biggest burden are finally gone for good.
My boyfriend's audition and my results!

Boyfriend had his audition on Monday afternoon. He is gonna make it through. I got faith in you my dear. You'll sure get in duh. All those hard work you put in will sure be rewarded. :D

For my results, although i didnt do extremely well but it is still beta than last sem. I did improve on my GPA. The worst grade that i got for this sem is C. Shall mug harder for the coming sem. I dont wan to try anymore last minute work again. DMIT0702 clique all make it through this sem. We'll be in the same class again for the coming sem. Gambate people. We are going to make it through the 3 years together.

Gonna head to bed. Boyfriend is chasing me into it.

No comments: