Sunday, March 16, 2008

BBQ yesterday was a success! Rain didnt attack us till late night. Food was enough for everyone there. Had chat with lots of people and the food was love! I MUST really start running soon. We got everything ready and forget to bring lighter and went around the pit to borrow. I didnt know not much Singaporean smoke at the Paris Ris Park. We really had a hard time finding a lighter just to start the fire.

Boyfriend came to fetch me home after the BBQ! I finally get the see him after the long long week. Tomorrow gonna be the last day and everything is coming to an end. Yes ah!
Counting down : Less than 24 hours! :D Yippee!


my 6 years friend with big tummy.

The 4 organisers.

Jasmine gonna head to Hainan tomorrow. Bon Voyage! Have fun over there and take care. (:

No comments: