Monday, September 24, 2007

my mooncake job finally come to an end!
hope money money money will come in soon!

& i'm finally going back NYP for CO practice tml.
i hope i can catch up with the songs they are learning.
performance is on sat! holy enough duh.


results were out too.
it was such a relief knowing that i dont need to repeat any module!
the whole of DMIT0702 make it through duh!
we shall mug hard again the coming sem okie people!


my working partner for the past 12 days.



credit to peiwen huh!


wendee n roxy came to find me today when i end work.
they passed me my belated birthday present!
out of all things, i cant imagine they reali gave me this.
& holy enough, i jus promise dearest ytd to start going on diet.



a hamper of food.
a big thank you too my lovely friends!
although i might be 1253212151kg fatter after eating those.
wendee, roxy, agnes, kennedy, fooker n ten jia hao.

No comments: