Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i've finally got time to post.
i'm like so lazy for the past few days.
yeahs. i jus passed my 17th Birthday!
it was reali reali a nice one for me.
Thank you dearest!
the night before my bdae, wendee ask me to take alot of photo and blog.
here i am showing all the photos.
wendee toh, u beta tag after reading!

dearest bought me to sketches to have our dinner.
it's a great place over there.
i think that is also the place where quanlin say can reali study. =D


my Smiling Sausages.

& dearest's steak wit a gaint prawn on top of it!

we wanted to go n ride on DHL hot air balloon.
but the weather wasnt that nice so we waited at the hotel lobby. lols.
took photos while we waiting.
the lighting is sooooo nice.


chooooooooooooo.

i sooooooooo like this photo.

met kellyn today morning.
wanted to go n make my debit card.
but those things that kellyn told me make me think twice.
maybe i shall wait a little while longer.
i head down to her new hse with guofeng.
it's reali small as compared to her old one.
but it makes me feel cosy!
went to teach tuition.
headed down to grapevine later in the night.
chatting with my ladies seems to be so free.
talking about old school stuffs make me start to miss school life.
more meet up ladies!


ladies!
we're still gonna be best friends as years goes by.

when best friend get together for long, they might start to look alike. =)
Results gonna be out tml.
let me scrape through please!

No comments: