Wednesday, August 5, 2009

• MAD mini project
• MAD common test
• ICTPM report
• JED common test
• WEB 2.0 mini project
• OSWSD mini project

Finally the worst part of the week is gone, one more to-do off my list! I'm left with MAD mini project and OSWSD mini project due this week. I rather do project as it is more relaxing than have to remember all those stupid coding for the common test paper. JED paper today was horrible, I totally dont know what code to write. I hope I wont fail this paper and repeat the module. I dont wan to repeat the module because I really dislike JED!

Wanted to get Bing Hong's help with MAD after JED paper end but I dont know what happen to my laptop, the whole netbean jus suddenly cant work. All thanks to Madeleine and Bing Hong for helping me install and uninstall netbeans on my laptop and a last installation on Keith's laptop which works! Big thank you to Keith who lend me his laptop for 1-2 days!

I've finally finish uploading photos of the Seoul Garden trip last night with girlfriends! Shall blog about it in my next post. Gonna go rush MAD project now.

PS: I've got color nails now!! :D

No comments: