Monday, August 3, 2009

• MAD mini project
• MAD common test
• ICTPM report
• JED common test
• WEB 2.0 mini project
• OSWSD mini project

Apparently these are still the 6 things that are still on my list. 4 of it is going to get out of this list before weekend(hopefully) After this week would be the start of my holiday except the MAD common test paper on next Friday. JED common test paper is super out of no where of this week, when everyone is rushing their project they decided to squeeze a common test into this tight schedule of ours!!

It's a 1 hour quiz in school tomorrow only so I would be going school only for that. Dinner would be with girlfriends over at Seoul Garden Ngee Ann City. I must make full use of the time in between to get some JED notes into my brain! Chao for now.

No comments: