Sunday, August 9, 2009

• MAD common test
• ICTPM report
• WEB 2.0 mini project
• OSWSD mini project

4 more things to-do up on my list and I'm done for this semester! FYP briefing is on 7 September which means 1 only got less than a month of holiday before FYP/attachment start. Gonna enjoy myself as there would be no holiday in between.

I went picnic today together with Ah Gen, Hanhan and Eunice over at Sentosa. Due to a lot of obstacle that we faced, we only managed to reach Sentosa at 2plus 3. Ate the food we prepared, played some games and went off to play skyride and luge. The weather is freaking hot today but I think everyone did enjoy ourselves although we went back Vivo with super sticky bodies.


I left Vivo to meet Kwen over at PS to watch UP. I finally caught a movie fresh when it just started showing. This movie is a must watch and I cried in less than 15 mins of the movie. I love the story line of this movie!

And later, I'll be heading to the Flea Market over at SAM together with Kwen, Huijia and Kaiyi. Hope there would be things that I like and I can get over there. :D

Happy 44th Birthday Singapore.
I love National Day because it's another PH!

No comments: