Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Although last week was rather a busy week for me, it has been a real fun and worth it week.

I finally meet up with my girlfriends and we went for a Seoul Garden 50% off ladies night buffet. The food variety isnt that much but we did enjoyed ourselves chit-chatting while we eat. Camwored after we finish the meal, played around and even trained home together. I love going out with my girlfriends because we would end up taking train towards the same direction home. We can still have lots of fun on the train. We shall meet up soon together with Pearlyn.


Seoul Garden Buffet.

As mention in the previous post, I went picnic together with Ah Gen, Hanhan and Eunice on Saturday. We were suppose to meet at 12noon to head to Sentosa but everyone end up meeting at around 1plus 2 and by the time we got to Sentosa and settle ourselves its already going 3pm.

Tried to finish up the food that each of us prepared and played games that Ah Gen prepared. The game was fun but it would be better if more people came along to the picnic! Headed to play skyride and luge, I still can remember the scene that Ah Gen shouted when the skyride suddenly stop. Haha. It was a fun day out with them. (:


Picnic @ Sentosa

Yay, National Day 2009. I went down to SAM together with Huijia to take a look at the flea market. I've got myself a top and a vest while Huijia got herself a jumper and a top. The flea market is rather a small one and the weather is freaking hot. I cant imagine shopping there for long, shopping and sweating at the same time! Both of us only shop for about an hour plus and decided to walk down to City Hall to wait for Kwen and Kaiyi.

Trained down to AMK after Zhenyao ended his work, went to NTUC to get food for dinner and head down to Yongsoon's place. We wanted to have a potluck where we cooked the dishes ourselves and bring it down to Yongsoon's place but Kwen didnt drive on that day and it was rather hard to bring food onboard public transport. So that idea was being postponed. We'll have a self-cooked potluck soon.


National Day 2009

I'm heading school later to get Web2.0 mini project done!

No comments: