Monday, July 6, 2009

School reopen today and its common test week straight. First day of school reopen and things wasn’t right for me almost the whole day.

I head to school early in the morning to meet Rox and Zi Fu to study. We studied all the way till 4plus and head over to the examination hall. Upon reaching the examination hall we found out that we need to have our temperature taken over at the atrium, get the temperature taken sticker before we could enter the hall. Rox asked the lecturer whether taking our temperature in front of him using a thermometer would be ok and he shouted a very LOUD no towards us.

I really feel so stupid walking from one end to the school to the centre of the school just to get our temperature taken and get a sticker for it. Knowing that we are going to be late for the paper after taking our temperature at the atrium they still force us to walk all the way there. So what’s the use of a thermometer given by the school when you cannot even use it to take temperature? Why can’t lecturer just be more flexible?

I went into the hall feeling super hot after walking super fast and the moment I open the exam paper the questions are all staring at me and I don’t know the answers to most of the questions. I did study the tips given by the lecturer and he said 15% of the questions would not be from the tips. But from what I see, I think its 75% of the questions not from the tips instead of the 15% that he said.

I think I’m really going to flung this semester, I’ve got 4 papers this week and 1 of it is down. I’m left with 3 of it on tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday but there’s extra practices this whole week for the upcoming Beautiful Sunday performance this week! School should not have been postponed for 1 week! All this things would not clash together if school was as per normal!

Paper tomorrow at 830am doubt I’ll be sleeping tonight! Shyt!

No comments: