Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 down 2 to go.

DAM was finally done today. I didn’t sleep well last night because the papers were too tight together. I slept at 2am and woke up at 4am to go on studying. My ICTMP paper ended at 6pm yesterday and DAM paper was at 830am today. I went for sectional last night and that bring to even lesser time to study for the DAM paper. I burn midnight oil last night and did manage to get something into my brain. Some of the things I studies did came out and some that I read through came out too. My brain is totally block and that point of time and I wrote rubbish for a few questions. I hope the lecturer would not vomit blood to death.

Web 2.0 paper tomorrow at 11am and I’m going off to organize the notes and start studying. Wish me luck!

I’m going to make it a miss to meet up with girlfriends once again due to the common tests. Next week, we’ll meet next week for sure!

No comments: