Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NYPCO Beautiful Sunday 2009 was a success.

The hall was totally packed, from what I heard from Roxanne it was full house till she can’t get into the hall to enjoy the concert(part of it is because she's late. Haha.) Luckily during this critical period of H1N1 Singaporeans still the kiasu attitude, free concert must sure watch.

The feedbacks from friends and family members were great. They commented that the songs were nice and they could really feel that the singers were singing the song. The “highest” song is the 情歌王 which last for about 12 minutes. I was like singing inside my heart while I was playing the song.

听海 and 情歌王 were my 2 favourite songs among all the pieces that we perform. For the audience who came down and watch, I hope 听海 didn’t spoil much of your ear drum. Haha. Though the songs came in really late and all the last minute additional practice sucks but all our hard work did pay off when all of us hear the applauses coming from the audience. The sense of satisfaction could not be described. I finally found the reason that we are performing on the stage, it’s the applauses from the audience all performers are looking for.

Photos for now.


Performers

Behind

the Stage.

Cello/Bass Section 2009.

Those who came down to give their support.

More photos over at FACEBOOK

No comments: