Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Comm Skills presentation was postpone to next week. I wasted my no-school-day doing something that could be done later on the week. I had my formal wear on the whole day and I'm going to get a new pair of heels when I got the time. This heels of mine really hurts, I should not have thrown away my old pair.

CO was so much better together with HanHan. I dont feel that stress as compared to before. I can talk to her when I want and there's someone there to count beat together with. Of course with HanHan coming to combine practice, there is always food. There's sectional tomorrow and it's going to be full attendance. Let's all work hard for the Hong Kong Trip together.

I was doing the CO Tee design for Coconuts in the afternoon and I cant seems to find it now. I spend the whole afternoon doing it. Please photoshop, please dont go missing!

I'm feeling so sleepy now. Good night to all. =D

No comments: