Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's 12.17am in the morning and I'm here blogging. I should be sleeping by now as school starts at 8am in the morning tomorrow and I have a presentation to do early in the morning. Today is my no-school-day, but I still went back to school to get my presentation/speech done. I'm done with 1 project for now; there are 4 more to go.

DSA is due on Thursday. I've yet started doing anything because I dont know how to start. WPDP is due on Friday. I'm almost half way there. IP Assignment is due next Wednesday. I'm half way there. IP mini project due in week 15. I've yet to start.

I'm really thankful for all those who were there to hear me complain about my projects and stuffs. When the due date of all the projects is near, I would tend to lose my temper easily. I'm sorry to those that have been affected by me. I just want work to get done on time.

No comments: