Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Okie. WENDEE TOH tagged me. So I have to do this.

Questions:

1. What disappoints you the most?
- When things doesnt goes the way I want it to.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- USA. Disneyland.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
- Hanging out with my ladies/bf. Eat!

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- No!

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- Live happily with friends/bf around.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Yes, up to a certain extend.

7. What's the only wish you got right now?
- A damn Diploma

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Save 3/4 of it. Give rest of it to parents. Spend when time comes.

9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
- My classmates dancing during night class!! Holy!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- My favourite BIATCHO. Talk-my-heart-out bestie. Bytching partner.

11. What makes you happy?
- Meet up. Surprises.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- Irritating freaks.

13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
- Living in a house with my Husband who cook breakfast for me every morning.

14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Fly! I wont not be late again.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- BF, family, ladies and a job.

.16. What do you do when you're alone?
- Walk around in my house, stare into my lappy.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- My bad temper.

18. One word to describe yourself.
- Loud.

19. What is your ideal age of marriage?
- 23.

20. what makes a perfect bf/gf to you?
- ZKW!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Drusilla
2. Kellyn
3. Siying
4. Peiwen
5. Pearlyn
6. Jialong
7. Geneviene
8. Xinger

No comments: