Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm suppose to blog about her!


This is 韩幸儿. She got lots and lots of nickname. She love to call herself 韩聪明. But in fact, she is 韩大便, 韩恶心, 韩老人, 韩笨蛋, Fatty韩, CLOWN韩. You can choose anyone to call her and she will respond to you.

I only get to know her last year through NYPCO. Daniel introduce her to me as both of us was playing the same instrument, Cello/革胡. Our relationship wasnt that good till Sydney trip last year. We sat together when we took our flight over to Sydney and both of us started talking a little bit more than we usually does. Also during the whole trip, I almost sat with her on the bus throughout 9days. When we came back to Singapore, HanHan started her FYP and attachment. The 2 of us then started to chat more often online! Sometimes before CO practice start, I also have dinner with her.

When the concerts are getting near, I also start sitting with her. Heh Heh! We've sat together for two concert already eh! Beautiful Sunday 2007 and Annual Concert 2008. When the both of us sit together during concert, we would laugh non stop when anyone of us play the wrong thing. I still remember for the song Singapore Medley during Annual Concert. Each of us cant play a part well. We still say 1 person represent play the part can already. Haha. I love sitting with her during practice because there is always someone to entertain me and make laugh. And there is always FOOD to eat!

Han Xinger is a Happy-go-lucky girl. Hanging out with her will make you laugh non-stop. She have lots and lots of her own logic. Sometimes you might even think that she is living in her own world. She hate to eat DUCK and RAW SALMON!

A little msg to HanHan
Thank you for always coming back to CO practice to keep me accompany! Even though you told me you will only come back for practice once a week from next week onwards. But I'm still glad! I hope that you can go HongKong trip this year! Start saving! I want to sit with you when we are performing at HongKong! Take good care of yourself, Teddy and Teddis!
(:

No comments: