Friday, February 29, 2008

This is how i spend my 4 year 1 time day. (:

Met up with Geneviene and XingEr in the afternoon to bring them down to Access Direct for the interview. For the upcoming IT show as Seagate HardDisk Seller. Geneviene and HeQiang are being inform that they will be working. Hope HanHan will get in too!

Headed down to Bugis to have some snacks! The Soup Spoon, soup and sandwiches over there was yummy! Especially the Smoked Salmon sandwich and Clam Chowder soup. Went around to shop and I got myself a eyeliner. Finally we decided to settle ourselves at Mos Burger to have XingEr to do French Medicure for us. She's a pro in Medicure duh!


HanHan.

Geneviene


Medicure done by Han XingEr!
I'll be waiting for her to invent more nice medicure to do it for us.

I finally get to meet my boyfriend in less than 24 hrs time. :D

No comments: