Friday, February 29, 2008

Crazy photo taking session. Mac Book @ Topman.






Went for Relax-after-exam sessions together with the 3 TP girls, Siying, Peiwen and Pearlyn. I haben met them since i went to Colin's house for visiting duno how many weeks back. Going out with them was crazy fun. Although they keep on doing embarrassing things. Met up with WeiTing after her work had dinner and head over to Alvin's House.

I dont know what to blog already. Feel like sleeping now. Siying, Peiwen and Jialong are over at Drusi's house mahjong-ing now. Luck isnt with me now. They have gone for holiday i guess. So i shall avoid mahjong for quite sometime. Haha.

It's 29th February 2008 today! I wanna catch "The Leap Years." Those who have catch it tag on my board and tell me whether it is worth watching!

Cheer up, peipei. (:
P/S: Counting down, ZERO days.

No comments: