Saturday, January 19, 2008

NYPCO Annual Concert has finally come to an end! It was a great success. It was a great experience for me. Thank you all who came and support me. It really mean something to me. Gonna go back school tml to help move instrument back to the orchestra room. So this is gonna be a short post.


My dearest F4.

Performer combo!

GeHu mate ; Han Xing Er.

Geneviene.

Dearest.

I finally get to see my ladies today. They came down to support me tooooo. Although they were late duh. Went to eat supper with them. Long chat under walkway. Gossiping about everything under the sun. I love meet up.


Kellyn Weeeeeeeeeeee.

Pei Pei.

Siying.

How to do self-shot when there's no one to take photo for you.


Happy Birthday Jay Chou!
I'm gonna make it a miss for his concert tml.

going kbox tml. HOHOHO. I'm so excited.

No comments: