Thursday, January 17, 2008

My boyfriend is love!

He make an effort to rush down outram park mrt station with me to pass things to my uncle, send me home and go home. Knowing that he might not be able to catch the last bus home he still make an effort to send me home! Went to get Panadol and a bottle of mineral water for me when i'm sick. Thanks alot love. Little things that you have done really brighten my day. ( :

NYPCO Annual Concert is gonna be in a few hours time. Hope the whole concert will go well. All the tickets for the concert is SOLD OUT. We have got enough money to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Foundation. Thank you everyone for the support. I shall blog more about the concert when i'm back home tomorrow! I'll be seeing my ladies tml! It's like finally!

Gonna rush project now! AHHHHHHH!

No comments: