Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've finally got a day or half at home to nua. Took this time to sort out photos and blog it out! Cleared some of my blog links and deleted links that have locked their blog or shifted but I cant find the latest link.

I'm currently a non official poly graduate. I've complete my final semester in NYP without any exams! Have been enjoying life with friends and boyfriend as much because I dont really have much thing to worry on.

I love CNY every year because it a get together session with everyone. We would go to different Groupie members house every year for visiting and of course, not forgetting to gamble. We went to quite a number to people house for visiting but we only took photos at Colin's place.




Girlfriends. Years down the road, I still hope we stay this way.

During the last day of attachment, I finally met up with FYP mates after so long. We head down to Timbre once again but we didnt had to queue this time round because Sarah booked a place long ago. Talked rubbish, listen to music from the live band and drank. Meet up soon!


Cheers to the end of 3 years of poly life.

FYP mates.

Head down to Kwen's granny place to 拜年to her before heading down to Chengsan's yearly 团拜. Didnt went to other 老师's place because all of them wasnt free and we already head down to their place before Chengsan's 团拜. Gambling session was also not forgetten at 郑老师's place.

Rayn Rayn.

Those who went to 郑老师's place. Some of them left earlier.

Gonna nua awhile more then I shall bathe and meet the rest to head to visit Mummy Kaixin and Baby Chloe!! (:

No comments: