Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life has been revolving around working ever since attachment has started. Going to work at 9am and knocking off at 6pm is what I do every day. Facing the desktop that does not have any internet access doing my work with Flash and try to complete it asap. The only thing I look forward to everyday at work is meeting up with people I love after I end work.

Thank god Kwen is currently on holiday and most of the time after work I would be able to meet him for movies session or dinner. It's near to year end and there are lots of movies up on the cinema screens. These are some of the movies that I've watched recently.


4/5 popcorns!

3/5 popcorns!

The show is rather a disappointing one! I went to book tickets to give Kwen a surprise but the outcome of the movie was totally disappointing! 2.5/5 popcorns!

Though I've watched quite a lot of movie over the past 2 weeks but I still wanna watch those below! Haha.








Gonna head down to Acer @ Jurong to collect my laptop tomorrow back from the service centre! Meet up with girlfriends on Thursday! NYPCO Cello Bass Christmas Party on Friday! Jovi's celebration on Sunday! This week is going to be a enjoyable one. Stay weekend stay!

On a lighter note, Happy 24th months Dearest Kwen!(8Dec)

No comments: