Saturday, September 5, 2009

It was kite-flying day last Saturday, the very last time I went for kite-flying is donkey years ago!! It's totally fun because almost everyone of groupie turned up.

Although I didnt really move at first because I was playing with the dogs. Doggies are cute if they dont try to lick you. When I get bored playing with dogs I went over to join the rest in kite flying. I found out that it was totally not easy to make sure the kite maintain high there, at least when I fly the kite didnt fall down. It’s really a nice feeling when the kite you are flying maintain high up in the sky.

Of course, we did not forget to take photos! Photos below!


Yours Truly. I look freaking fat!

Jump Shot!





Tavis, Drusi's doggie.

Cookie, Isaac's doggie.

Breakfast later with Groupie people at Chinatown!

No comments: