Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another year of teen

Pardon me, this is a super photo heavy post. Haha. It's my birthday once again and I enjoy celebrating it together with different people this year.

I did something rather unique this year, I head down to Tekong on my birthday for Kaiyi's POP(Pass Out Parade) together 郑mama. It's my first time heading down to this kind of parade! The very first time of me going to Tekong is when Kaiyi book in as a Recruit this June. 3 months pass so fast, he's now already out of Tekong.


Private Zheng with 郑mama.



Free photo taking/printing. So cool!

Had a simple dinner together a few of them and that conclude my actual birthday date!

------

Went back to school the next day and happen to find food that I usually buy from Cheers under my desk. It's all from my FYP mates, they wanted to give me surprise but didnt know what to get for me. So they got me Kinder Surprise instead. Aint my FYP mates cute? Haha.


With the Kinder Surprise.

Surprise. It's on my FYP desk now.

------

I went to meet up with my dearest girlfriends later in the night to have dinner at Drusilla's attachment place (Raffles Hotel) as we would enjoy her 50% staff price. My girlfriends even bought me a red daisy flower as my present. It's still standing alive on my desk right beside me now.

We shared about attachment life, gossip about everything and talked rubbish over dinner. All of us seem to be doing well with our current life right now. Hang in there my dear girlfriends, attachment/work/no money moment is going to end in no time. I love you girls!


Outside the restaurant with daisy.





We're at New York City.

My favourite dish of the day.

With the Jukebox that's working



Toilet got close de meh?!? (Inside joke)



DKS.

PMS.

PMS.

I hope you girls did enjoy dinner as much as I did.

------

Dinner at Sakura Orchard on Saturday together with Chengsan people! Sakura has a lot of variety of food. But I dont know why I feel bloated after eating just a little bit of food. Such a waste to go buffet on that day but still I enjoyed dinner with them.


PT daughter, Huijia.

Jieying + Jovi and Huijia.

After dinner, Kwen bought me back to his place to give me my belated birthday present. My dearest boyfriend made me a Mango Cheese Cake. It's his first try making a cake for someone and I am really happy/touch he made the effort to make the cake for me! He also made for me another DIY present on top of the cake.


Mango Cheese Cake.

With my dearest boyfriend.

Over at his place.

DIY present.

Huijia made me a DIY card that has Hello Kitty face on it. Inside the card is something that I have never ever received in my life before.




Multi-language Happy Birthday!

Present from the rest of them!

-----

Result is out and I dont dare to see it. I'm super afraid that I might have to go A3 path.

No comments: