Friday, June 26, 2009

School holiday is going to extend one more week due to H1N1 so I would have more time to study for my 4 stupid enough common test paper!

Last week is a super enjoyable week because it marks the start of my holiday. Although my weekends are spoilt working the PC Show 2009, the weekdays are much enjoyable ones. Monday and Tuesday was spent in school due to the Music Camp Festival. The rest of the week is filled with fun.

I went onboard the Singapore Flyer once again with Shao Long, Kenny and Yue Ling at only SDG10! It was suppose to be a cello/bass section outing but I didn’t know what happen, no one turn up in the end except for Shao Long and Yue Ling. Kenny wanted to tag along last minute and off we went to board the cabin.

The very last time I board the Flyers is during my birthday last year together with boyfriend in the night time. This time round I board it in the afternoon, it was a different experience because I was able to see things around the flyer much more clearly but the sun was super hot when it shine into the cabin.

Photos for now!


With Yue Ling.

Shao Long.

Kenny.

When we are 165m above sea level!

When we are 165m above sea level!!

While we are driving back to school in Shao Long's father car.

Friday was a super crazy Japanese food day post birthday celebration for Ms Su. From the moment I went out for lunch with Kenny I was eating Japanese food till the end of the day together with the rest. It was Kai Yi's first book out and he tagged along. He went totally botak and he look like a super dark fishball. I hope Ms Su enjoyed the mini celebration for her!


This is only part of the Japanese food we had.

See the black fishball botak.

Ms Su and Ah Gen.

No comments: