Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've got the urge to blog since yesterday! But I was too busy uploading photos on to facebook and got too frustrated after N tries but still cant get all the photos up on facebook. Decided to go to bed after so.

It's my first every trip to Pula Tekong last Friday. I head there because Kai Yi has to kiss goodbye to his pink NRIC for 2 years and enjoy 2 full years of 11B. Pula Tekong is a very nice place with beautiful scene on the island itself other than having to take the super smelly ferry over. It's still acceptable duh. But I think the guys really hated the place and really want to get out of the place asap. The food there was nice but Kwen said that it's only on the 1st day that it's nice, the rest of the day the food is like shyt. I've taken a few farewell photos for Kai Yi, enjoy it below!


Goodbye to Kai Yi's pink NRIC!

Last photo with him with long hair. (Maybe have to wait another 2 years to see this length!)

When we got back to Singapore, Kwen and I got home to rest awhile and headed down to the Asian Civilisations Museum around 5plus. I was so happy that the museum close at 9pm that day because we didnt have to rush down straight after we got back from Tekong and still able to enjoy all the different galleries that they have. It's a Night at the Museum Trip!

I didnt took much photos because they didnt allow photography inside the museum but the main point of us going there is to see The Kangxi Emperor gallery. It's a super nice one and it's worth seeing. Full time students would be able to enjoy half price!



Outside the museum!

I've got 3 lab test this week and I'm only done with 1 which I think I'm going to flung it. Wish me luck on the other 2! (:

No comments: