Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What's the last thing you want to do in 2008? (from Pei Wen's MSN PM)

The last thing I want to do in 2008 would be completing my 2008 year resolution. Haha. I think that is a little bit impossible because I'm left with less than 24 hours to end 2008. Maybe I would want to spend the rest of the year meaningfully before I step into year 2009.

------

A look back to year 2008.

It is a year that everyone starts to get really busy with schoolwork and doesnt meet out that often. But my dear girlfriends, we are still as close as before aint we? I hope this stay till forever and ever.

Year 2008 is a year where I got really heavily into Chinese Orchestra and I have also got a lot of close friends through NYPCO after going through all the concerts/performance/overseas trip. Friends like Hanhan, Jia Wen, Eunice, Daniel Tan, Yuen Yee, Jasmine, Ah Gen, Mi Yan, Yue Ling and blah blah blah (you know who you are) really brighten my days in NYPCO a lot and make life in NYPCO a lot more fun. Thank you for accompanying me through practices and dinner sessions.

DMIT0702, this is a year where we really strengthen up our bond this year. Although some things happen during our Year 1 really make our class spilt into different parts but I'm really glad that you guys came for the Christmas Party over at Ikram's place this year. We'll all go into different class next year already but still I hope all of you would always remember DMIT0702 as we have spend 2 years of school life together.

This year is also a year that 2 of my friends met accidents and left us. Everything really happened too suddenly and no one can expect that they are just gone like this. Although sometimes I really miss them, but I've learn to move on with my life. All I can say is, the 2 of them would be somewhere deep inside my heart and I would remember them for life.

------

Year 2009 Resolution:
- Really go on a diet and slim down!
- Do well for my 3rd year in Poly and earn a Diploma.
- Save up money.

I hope 2009 would be a smooth year for me and everyone around me.

Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: