Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm back to blog! Well, I'm kinda of lazy to get hold of photos and blog about it because my laptop is still in a sick condition. But I think it should be okie tomorrow as it is being fixed by Yong Soon! As promise, I'm going to blog about Kai Yi's 21th Birthday @ East Coast Park and NYPCO Camp. For the Malaysia Trip part I would only be able to blog about it when my laptop is back, so I can upload photos from my camera to the laptop. ):

Kai Yi's 21th Birthday is being held at East Coast Park and it was really a last minute thing and everything wasnt really plan well. The guys even have to go last night shopping at Little India to get food ready for the BBQ. But it was really a success BBQ for him as I think he and everyone there did enjoy the BBQ. His classmates got him a 4kg birthday cake! That cake really filled everyone stomach well enough if they didnt get enough food from the BBQ part.

Happy 21th Birthday Kai Yi! (12th Dec)


Birthday Man with the 4Kg cake.

With their family.

EVCO.

NYPCO.

I shall skip the Malaysia Trip part and jump to the NYPCO camp. I only went to NYPCO camp on the 2nd day. As I was only back in Singapore on the 1st day. It was the 1st camp that I went when I join poly. It is a totally different kind of camp as compared to seconday schools ones. Games we play are more wild and when we play water games, normally in secondary school everyone is afraid to get wet. But in poly, everyone wants to get wet! That's the fun. I was being awarded the most auntie award in NYPCO and getting that award is an honour! Being auntie isnt bad too! Haha. Anyway thank you to Yu Yue and people for planning this camp and making it fun for the whole orchestra! Let's have another camp next year! (:


Collage grabbed from Ah Gen's blog!

Shall stop blogging now, out to meet Sy and Kel for supper!

No comments: