Friday, June 27, 2008

Since my show is loading, I shall do a short entry.

Went back to school earlier in the day together with Rox, Dee and Agnes. Finally started with Comm Skills presentation and we're almost done with it. Chat, slack, sleep and rot in the library today with my poly girlfriends. We chatted about almost everything under the sun. Yea yea yea.

Speaking about sun, I receive the Nickelodeon shirt for my Sentosa job on Saturday. Know what, the shirt is long-sleeve! I wonder how all the workers are going to survive in it under the hot sun. I might just bring a pair of scissors down to Sentosa on Saturday, check with my in-charge if we could cut away the long sleeves. It might be so much better for us after doing that. I dont want to get heat stroke while working half way.

P/S: If you do not want anyone to read your entry, lock it well enough. Sometimes password doesnt make any difference too. You dare to blog it out you jolly well have the courage to let people read it. You have the right to blog, we have the right to read. (:

My show is done loading. Byeee. =D

No comments: