Wednesday, May 7, 2008


When project attacks. ):

I'm currently inside one of the lecture hall in NYP together with Roxanne. I actually wanted to start off with my Maths Assignment 1. But my bloodly Microsoft Words and Excel totally screw up my work. I shall uninstall and reinstall it when i get back my hard-disk from Gen tonight. My 3 girls are going for their CCA - Live Audio later on and I'm going to think really hard how am I going to survive from 3pm till 530pm!

My lecturer for OSM is here already. I think I shall stop blogging and go and start doing my Virtual PC so that i can go ask him if I got any problem with it. Anyone knows how to do Virtual PC can volenteer to help me tooo. TeeHee.

WENDEE TOH has been combing my hair for the last 5 mins. When is she going to stop. I think she really envy my hair thisssssssssssssss muchhhhhhhhhhhhh. Haha.

No comments: