Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday - my no school day! (:

I have been a good girl till now. Stay at home since i woke up.

Today is suppose to be a sentosa day with WENDEE. But she told me she have Live Audio meeting today. So we cancelled the trip. But in the end the meeting was cancelled too. She wanted to meet me out to town because i told her i wanted to do some shopping. If i were to meet her, I would be the only one doing shopping and she would do some window shopping. That is like so sad of her. So I decided to stay at home and get some assignment done and WENDEE decided to go to Woodlands library and borrow books home at read.

I yet to start my assignment now. I have just finish watch my 命中注定我爱你 epd 9! Sinful Sinful Sinful duh! Staying at home will make me eat and eat and eat non-stop. I woke up at 12plus and i ate dim sum(mama bought), 1 chocolate(fridge), curry puff(mama bought) and dinner soon. I would grow into a fat pig soon. I shall date kellyn to go and run with me later in the evening.

There are so many things on going now. I need to complete them soon!
- Welcome/Farewell Party
- 3 more assignment to go.
- 2 E-Quiz to go.
- 2 Lab Coding to go.
- 1 Class Test to go.

Year 2 STRESS! Chao.....

No comments: