Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is a busy weekend for me! But things i did were rather meaningful. (:

Went over to SCH(Singapore Conference Hall) to attend Manjusri Secondary Speech Day and Montage on Friday and Saturday. It may sound quite weird hearing that i went to attend their school speech day. But boyfriend is performing, so I went over to support him. I like one of the song their school choir sung, "All I ask of you." Anyone that have that song please send me!

Saturday before going over to attend Manjusri's Montage I head over to Wendee's chalet over at Pasir Ris Coasta Sand together with Roxanne and Agnes. It's was a chalet to celebrate her 18th Birthday. Got there and help her to prepare food and decoration. Her chalet really got the chalet feeling. (ok, some of you might not get what i mean) Sad to say I only went over for awhile and had to go off.

And today, I went 扫墓 with my family members. I love the feeling when everyone get together and start chatting about their daily happening. After that went to meeting boyfriend to get stuffs and i also caught the movie, "The Forbidden Kingdom." I finally caught that show. Hoho.

Heading to bed now. Till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.