Saturday, April 26, 2008

School just started for 2 weeks and I'm wanting it to end so much. 3rd week of school is going to be a killer for me. I've got alot of assignment to hand in on week 3. I thought it would be a great week as there's a public holiday on Thursday(Labour Day). But it seems like all my lecturers want to have make-up class. So I would have to spend my Tuesday(no school day) in school from 8am.

I somehow regret going to slack rather than going to class at Club Crawl last week. Thinking that 1st week of school gonna be a slacking one. But I'm totally wrong about it! All of my lecturer have started teaching their module and i seem to miss out alot of things. I'm not being able to catch up what my class is doing. Worst to worst for my programming module, I've totally no idea what am I suppose to do till now.

It's Saturday and it's suppose to be a sleep-till-noon, relax, meet up with BF, hang out with ladies, shopping day. But it turn out to be my chiong-project/assignment-day. No meeting with hanhan and gen, shopping present with DKS and maybe meeting of BF.

Year 2 is going to be a hard one this time round. Dee and Rox coming over tomorrow at 11am. I need to go to bed now. Hopefully we can get done with everything by tomorrow and Sunday would be a free one for me.

No comments: