Monday, March 10, 2008

IT Show 2008 has come to end. Sales is up to expectation this time round. Thank you ZiFu and ShiPing for helping me to buy my hard-disk. Peipei for getting my the breadtalk bread! I bought 1 hard-disk for myself too. I got a feeling my leg is gonna break anytime when i'm working during the 4 days. I'm so looking forward for my pay to come in. I'm so in need for cash now. Money Money Money!

It's Jialong's Birthday in about half an hour to his birthday. Gonna meet up with my ladies later. Shall see where he want to go and have his celebration this time round. Hope he'll have a good time later when all of us meet up. I miss them so much.

I shall list down the things i so feel like doing now!
- Eat Sakae Buffet.
- Eat Seoul Garden Buffet.
- Eat Popeye.
- Visit Singapore Flyer.
- Visit Singapore Zoo / Night Safari.
- Watch Step Up 2
- Watch The Leap Years.
- Running.

I'm looking forward for the coming Monday. Counting down 6 days.

No comments: