Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I cant fall asleep.(Although i promise boyfriend to do so.) So might as well just blog an entry.

I'm gonna work from this Thursday to Sunday @ Suntec City for the IT fair under Seagate. I will be there selling hard-disk. Come and find me if you want to get one. A lot of DMIT0702 people and my poly friends are working there do. Do visit us. Haha.

I dont understand why people can be so fcuk up at times by not telling people what they are suppose to and having to pass the message to another person to tell the person that is really in the situation. People please try not to work fer any agency. The amount of commission they take from us is so much that we cant imagine. Do not let them have a chance to share our hard earn money together with us. Cheer up Biatcho. We are gonna work together next time.

This sem result is going to be out on 19 March 2008 @ 6am. Good luck to everyone.

No comments: