Friday, March 28, 2008

Had DMIT0702 BBQ yesterday over at East Coast Park. Jeff Tok, Dearest and I took a long time before we get to the pit. The walking distance is like .. Oh my god. By the time we got there, almost everyone is already there. They stopped touching the food already and the 3 of us went to start again. Food wasnt the main thing. The main thing of the BBQ was to meet up with my classmates. It's the first time we're meeting up ever since holiday started. We'll meet one more time before school starts, shall we?


My 2 lovely girlfriends. Sad thing that BB wasnt there.

Those that were present.

I miss the chance to go Sentosa for tanning today. Ladies set one day out to town or anywhere. I haben seen you guys for weeks already. I'm like missing out alot of fun. : (

No comments: