Sunday, October 28, 2007

PeiWen's Birthday celebration yesterday. i hope she had a pleasant one. stop feeling guilty girl. they wont put the blame on you and you're also not the one at fault. it is quite a sinful day for me, i ate lots and lots of food because it's steamboat buffet. i think what i ate worth my money but dont worth my weight. i think i need to double my running this week to make away with what i ate yesterday.




dont gif me that face. it was suppose to be free hug!

i enjoyed my sunday today! went out with siying & her num to get her starhub plan signed. after walking around hougang mall, we decided to buy ingredients to bake cookie. not forgetting to cook dinner for ourselves too.


cabonara.

cookies didnt turn out nice at first, maybe it is bcoz we didnt adjust to the correct temperature. after awhile, it turn out much much nicer! gonna share it with my classmates tml. i hope they wont despise the black-er ones.


black.

white.
i love baking cookies!

No comments: