Friday, October 5, 2007

I finally get to meet dearest after his long weeks of working! We went to catch the rogue assassin at AMK hub. It an action movie. But those killing scenes are really too painful for me to see. Haha. Ate NewYorkNewYork after the movie, we ordered the seafood platter. It is really a very big serving for the 2 of us. But we still manage to finish it. The crab is like so delicious.


This is how big the seafood platter looks like.

Head to bugis today together with siying, jialong, peiwen and pearlyn. I managed to make myself save 67cents by not taking bus to the MRT station! I walked there instead! That is like the best achievement i've done this week for saving money. I also walked home together with siying when we got back to hougang.

Tomorrow shall be the save money day! Going down to ruixiang's house to slack and running in the night. Let the diet kick off tomorrow. So stop me eating all the things that are WANTS but not NEED!

& HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY CHAN WEIPING!

No comments: