Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'M SO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE!
I FINISHED ALL MY PAPERS!
be so jealous of me.
that sounds so bad!

i'm working at the COMEX fair tml.
come visit me if anyone of you read my blog.
i'll be at level 4 under Best Denki.
it would be even better if anyone of you wants to buy brother printer!
find MELISSA!

perry, roxanne, wendee and me went to bugis to get jeans for roxanne.
she bought 1 black jeans, 1 faded blue jeans and 1 bright yellow shirt!
i cant wait to see roxanne wearing that shirt.
the 4 of us went to national library after shopping.
got myself 3 books.
suddenly got the urge to read story books.

shall end off the post with photos. =)


feel the love in DMIT0702.
dont think the wrong way.
mingkai's leg injure and jiahao is carrying him.
mingkai's leg is too pain to go on walking. =D

at national library.

enjoy holidays people!

No comments: