Thursday, February 4, 2010

At the start of every week, I would rant about how long the working week is going to be and how I wish time would pass faster so that I would be able to see weekend soon. But looking at it at a bigger view, January 2010 has just passed and we are now currently in February 2010 already. Thinking back I still have the feeling that all of us has just celebrated the arrival of year 2010!

I'm currently doing my week 10 of attachment and its going to end in another 2 more weeks time. I'm glad that I've sort out my thoughts and decided to send in my application to NTU to try to get a place in NTU. Although I've already got a place in other university but still no harm spending $10 to try.

I dont know what to type anymore although I thought of quite alot of stuffs to blog before I start this entry. Off to watch drama!

No comments: