Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sometimes I really do have the urge to really slim down! Not to the extend of those sexy models body but slim down to the weight that I used to have during secondary school. But how long doesnt the urge stays in me? Where do I get all the determination?

When friends tell me to really slim down because I really do look better when I'm slimmer I always tell them I'm okie with my current weight and stuffs. At that point of time I really dont know why I didnt mind myself being fat. At times when I have to head out and I open my closet and try to search for clothes to get out of the house, I start to really mind myself for being really FAT.

Friends always go shopping and get clothing easily but for me, there are alot of things for me to consider when I get myself a top/bottom. Personally I really aint that brave to put on revealing clothing like other fat people do! They sure indeed has lots of courage to do that! That sentence isnt insulting them at all, that's a compliment for them.

My best friend just lost 2 kg and I think she really did a good job! I believe that she can really make it to her ideal body weight. I suddenly have the determination to slim down because that's my 2009 resolution! Year 2009 is coming to an end and I really want to make that resolution come true!

Pray hard that my determination will bring me through my slimming process this time round!

No comments: