Monday, November 23, 2009

Newborn Jovi Neo

The moment that everyone has been awaiting for has finally come, the birth of Jovi Neo to this world on last Saturday 21 Nov 2009.

I'm not sure about others but personally I was really very excited to see little Jovi when Kwen told me that Jieying was in labor. But by the time he came out it was already night time and it has passed the visiting hours so all of us have to make do with it and head down the next day to visit Mummy Jieying and Baby Jovi.

When we got up to Jieying's ward Jieying's friend offer to let me carry Jovi and I really did carried him in my arms. He's like the most fragile thing in the world, any movement of mine will make him move just that little. When he rest in your arms sleeping, he's just the cutest little thing everyone can ever have! (:


Jovi Neo

Yours Truly with Jovi

Daddy Neo

Daddy Neo's first attempt to feed Jovi

The person who went through the most hard times for the birth of Jovi, 伟大的Mummy Jieying

No comments: