Friday, August 28, 2009

It was EVCO Annual Concert; Music in Harmony 情韵和鸣on Sunday. It's finally over after all the hard work everyone put in. I went back to school almost every day to practice those songs because I didnt really practice much before that. Luckily I didnt smoke/play like 老鼠屎(quote from 笨roommate)on the concert itself. Haha. The concert was a success though some of the audience cannot take long pieces that we perform.

I'm really happy that I dont have to take any major papers this semester if not it would fall around the same time as EVCO's concert and I would be there struggling very hard to study and also turn up for the practice. I can really feel the stress of all those taking their major papers and also performing for the concert at the same time. Good luck to all of you especially my PT daughter Hui Jia.

Photos for the concert below.


Those who came. See my 小美女so pretty! :D

Performers behind the stage.

Kwen.

EVCO Cello/Bass section.

I didnt really have much things to do this week, stayed at home to relax and also watch shows from PPS and Mobtv. I did went out in between but I cant really remember where are the places that I went. Haha.

But I remember yesterday I went out dinner together with Ah Gen, Eunice and Hanhan over at Clarke Quay. When Ah Gen told me that we are going to have dinner at Mr Curry, Hanhan and my mind set was that we are going to have Indian food for dinner. But it turns out to be Japanese food. Haha. Mr Curry is a cute restaurant that serves curry with all their dishes. They have cute decoration for their restaurant too. A collage below for more photos go over to my FACEBOOK!


Dinner @ Mr Curry

It's Friday which mean I'm meeting Ah Gen without 笨roommate for yoga class. (笨roommate is enjoy life over at Perth) Maybe I'll be going for midnight movie with Kwen later in the night after my yoga class.

This weekend is going to be a fun one. Loads of events lining up:
- Groupie kite-flying
- SCO concert with Kwen and Kenny
- EVCO's 庆功宴
- Collect Yellow Ribbon Run fun pack
- Do something to my hair
- Hoong Eng's birthday celebration

No comments: