Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I finally managed to clear away all the things from the to-do list and its holiday now for me. But most of my friends are preparing for their exams and I've got no one to meet out, mahjong or sing K with me. I've spend my holiday so far going to learn driving and also going back to school to 练琴for this Sunday concert.

It feels really great not having to wake up via alarm clock, able to sleep till 自然醒every day. But it sucks totally when you got nothing to do at all but thank god so far I've been spending my time facing my laptop to watch shows on Mobtv and MTV.com.

Echoes of the Valley Chinese Orchestra is going to have our Annual Concert; Music in Harmony 情韵和鸣 this Sunday over at the Esplanade. Do come down and support me for this concert. Click HERE to purchase the tickets. If you are lazy to go down and collect your tickets you can contact me and I can get it for you. Support me!! (:

No comments: