Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tadah, I’m here to update my wonderful week.

I went for the steamboat/buffet with Kwen at Suntec City. The food over there is super yummy when Kwen and I left the restaurant, we almost die of fullness. They have a lot of variety of food over there ranging from seafood to noyna food. They even cook the seafood you choose and send it over to your table after it's done. It's quite worth the money if you go and eat on weekdays. Eating on weekend would be a little expensive because the thing they serve on weekdays and weekends are the same.


Some of the food of the steamboat/buffet.

Tofu turns 21st on 28 May 2009! We had a mini celebration for him at his class on the actual day. We planned all the way and chiong into his class and started singing birthday songs for him, gave him the cake and passed him his birthday present. Make sure you bring the ipod nano to good use!


With the Birthday Man!

I went for a less-than-1-day-getaway Malaysia trip with Kwen and Kai Yi. We only managed to reach Malaysia at 2 plus 3. Rush down to Holiday Plaza as Kwen wanted to get his PSP repaired, walked around and have lunch over at the Hong Kong Cafe they have over there. The food is so much cheaper than Singapore and it's so much yummier. I didnt went to do any medi/pedicure this time round but Kai Yi and I went for thai leg massage and it was super comfortable and cheap. I'm going for the full body massage next time round!


Food from Hong Kong Cafe.

I didnt managed to go to Rachel's birthday celebration because I had something that held me up. I hope you all had an enjoyable dinner that night. Sorry I could not make it.

I went for Li Yi's farewell 21st chalet and her chalet didnt had so many people as compare to Ah Gen's one. But it was still fun, I shall update more about it when she come back from the chalet and post photo up on Facebook!

No comments: