Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh yes, we went to eat dim sum buffet instead of Nihon Mura yesterday. Together with Siying, Daniel and Kellyn we ate about 30 over plates of dim sum? Although it was not super duper nice but we did enjoyed eating, chatting and talking rubbish among us. I love casual meet up when we just sit down, relax and talk about things that happen around us. If nothing goes wrong, we'll be singing KTV on the coming Thursday! Yay!!

It's only week 3 of school and assignments are all coming in already. I hope I would manage it well and would not do so much of the last minute work when the due date comes. I dont know whether is year 3 stressful or is my class stressful. I miss DMIT0702.

My dear boyfriend is left with one more erhu exam and he is done with his semester! Good luck my dear!

Happy 23th Birthday Chao Yuan!

No comments: