Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have fulfilled my itchiness for mahjong at Daniel's house on Friday. It would be an even happier trip if I have won money but nevertheless I felt super happy after playing mahjong. While playing mahjong, I suddenly have craving for crabs or rather seafood. Anyone wants to go Pengarang for cheaper-than-singapore-seafood spree?

I've finally watched Night at the Museum 2 together with kwen at Cathay Orchard. It's a super nice follow up movie from Night at the Museum 1 and it worth watching! After that we were to have dinner with Kai Yi and Guo Wei at Aston Suntec. The food they serve over there is the same as what they serve at the normal coffee shop. So just have it at the normal coffee shop instead of Suntec because you are paying more for the food and service charge.

I hope my dear Wendee would be a happy girl from this moment onwards! Look forward for the getaway Bintan trip my dear girl. I’m always a phone away. :)

No comments: