Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"and yes did i say i cant bear to leave work? melissa and i wish we could continue cause there is this colleague of ours is really nice. he is called Jerry and is already a father of one. he told us alot about his life stories. v v v v v v v intersting and funny too! anyway, in fact, all of the uncles working there are freaking funny and fun to work with! sometimes when u don't feel like working, the thought of them will make u go to work! so can u imagine how fun it really is to work with them? and if you don't know, im working at levis warehouse. don't ask exactly do what. lazy explain. BUT I REALLY REALLY MISS THOSE UNCLES THERE!"

The paragraph above is quoted from Kellyn's blog and I totally agree with her!! I miss working although I have to wake up at 745 each day to go to work. But going to school make me feel so sick. All the modules for this semester are so dry, it’s the 1st week of school and my lecturer has started teaching. It's only Wednesday, the 3rd day of school but it makes me feel that I have been attending school for 1 month. Oh well, I cant imagine I’m year 3 this year.

No comments: