Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I must really blog out my last weekend, if not 小美女Yue Ling is going to bug me to do so! As mention in the previous post, I went to catch Confessions of a Shopaholic together with Yue Ling, HanHan and Pei Shi last Friday. It didnt disappoint me at all, the storyline of the movie was great. I even went to get the storybook for 5 bucks at Cheng San CC flea market!

Had dinner together with HanHan and Yue Ling at New York New York while waiting for Pei Shi to join us. We walked around AMK hub while waiting for the timing for the movie to start. When the movie ended, Yue Ling suggested taking neo-print and we really did it. It has really been years since I last took neo-prints. It really reminds me of my old secondary school days where neo-prints could be so crazy that we can spend all our pocket money on it.

Photos of the neo-prints shall be post on the next post or so as it's with HanHan. She's scanning it into the computer for us.


New York New York.
Outside the Cinema.

Met up with Ms Su and Ah Gen on Saturday but we didnt went to sing K because Ms Su need to be home early that day. So we had a theme on that day and we went on following it throughout the afternoon. The theme of the day was to "EAT". The 3 of us were like literally eating the whole afternoon, of course we share it among the 3 of us. We were eating all Japanese food that day. Yummy!

No comments: